FASHIONISTA-O-ESTILISTA

FROM DEEP THOUGHT AND PHILOSOPHY TO JUNK AND EVERYTHIN IN BETWEEN

Name:

thats for u to find out

Friday, May 11, 2007

INTRODUCTION

one of the formal definitions of the above word is " formally making a person known to another or to the public".
Nowhere in the list of definitions did it say TORTURE.
yep thats what it is, when you have to introduce urself to almost 100 ppl from different depts. As if thats not bad enough i wasn't allowed to say my name, i had to give clues and ppl had to guess.
God's nectar, and starts with the first letter of the alphabet.
Can anyone get more clear about it???
i doubt it.
and ppl i had assigned to guessin my name, made me wait for a few more torturous moments before they finally helped me out of my misery.
Yes i can be thankful that i wasn't asked questions. But i'm not feeling very optimistic rite now. Its like getting a finger cut off, and instead of crying in pain u thank god ur other fingers are intact. (OK well i am exaggeratin a bit, but u get the point... if u don't, call me and we'll discuss).
My view to all this, if u're interested is that i am an interesting person(even if i have to say so myself ;) ) and everyone else around me is interesting in their own ways too. so why does anyone feel the need to force us into intros??
yea so a 100 odd ppl in the co now know my name? do i know any of theirs??(apart from the ones i knew before)................ NO
So what was the big point??
except i think that it gave some ppl a gr8 deal of pleasure.
Not that i'm complaining.
HA HA

3 Comments:

Blogger Krithika said...

Hilarious!

Mine was better. I just blurted out my name and ran back to my place..

I was made to sing for the RD team later on, but lets not get into the details.. :P

11:50 AM  
Blogger fashionista-o-estilista said...

ha, i would love to hear u sing :)
some sg guys r plannin to rag me too... lets see what they come up with

3:53 PM  
Blogger Krithika said...

hmm.. that should be interesting to see. I mean, you getting ragged. :P

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home