FASHIONISTA-O-ESTILISTA

FROM DEEP THOUGHT AND PHILOSOPHY TO JUNK AND EVERYTHIN IN BETWEEN

Name:

thats for u to find out

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Man i always thought the world was small, but just how small??

Really Really Small. Believe me.

in the last 2 weeks i have met, recieved mails, or chatted with a whole load people who i lost touch with for yrs....

and get this
we found that we have a whole load of common friends/ colleagues. i caught up with 2 guys from my primary school, a girl from my 10th std, 2 guys from college, a girl who is the sister of my college classmate.
for five yrs after my 10th i didn't stay in touch with my classmates except a few(for many reasons). but now we are all on orkut so whether ppl like it or not everyone has a medium of contact.
a colleague of mine from infy is here at de shaw...
and a couple more.

I should get back to work now.... will give more updates on a regular basis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home