FASHIONISTA-O-ESTILISTA

FROM DEEP THOUGHT AND PHILOSOPHY TO JUNK AND EVERYTHIN IN BETWEEN

Name:

thats for u to find out

Sunday, February 20, 2005

its been so long

man the past month has been so hectic and nerve racking. it got worse as "expressions" nizam college fest drew closer. i was designing clothes for our college group to be displayed on ramp. the whole week before was a roller coaster of emotions. but it was all worth it. when all the models got on stage with the clothes i created, man that feeling was something else. my first show. i know it was a college show but each one had glory of their own and mine was as a designer. i know i still have a long way to go but this was a great experience. it in it self taught me alot...abt people, abt relationships and most importantly being appreciated by people other than my family and friends. people i didnt even know congratulated me. told me thy loved it and that they were actually wearable and interesting. our group got the 2nd prize and that is a small step toward a higher goal and hopefully for all of us.
me i'm normally a shy person especially in public and when i got on stage at first i must admit i was nervous but when i realised that most of the crowed was cheering for me calling my name i actually enjoyed it.
Most importantly it was a feeling of triump when i realised that a lot of people loved my work. not work i got done but it was work i did my self. stich, stick and paint each ensemble. i still have a lo to learn and i plan on working on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home