FASHIONISTA-O-ESTILISTA

FROM DEEP THOUGHT AND PHILOSOPHY TO JUNK AND EVERYTHIN IN BETWEEN

Name:

thats for u to find out

Monday, January 10, 2005

TIME--TIME--TIME--WHERE THE HELL IS IT

"I thought i had a lot of that {TIME silly, didn't u catch the heading} when i signed up for my fashion course. BOY WAS I WRONG!!! That seems to be the only thing that i'm running low on. oh yea that and energy.I know that its good for my future and all...but blah blah blah. yup i'm in one of those funny moods today. i'll be bunking my nift class again just so that i can finish the assignments by tomorow. lets see how that goes.On the lighter side i'm glad we have holidays for the next week i want to do somethin other than go to college and study.later on i'll upload some of my work and designs so do keep in touch."

1 Comments:

Blogger Australopithecus said...

Hey :D I'm the first one to comment .
see..its addictive...spread the message as well as teh virus.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home